T-Ray® 5000 Series
HSC50yn Compact Industrial Sensor
The HSC50yn is designed for industrial applications that require a smaller footprint, a lighter weight or two output beams.
Some applications for an Industrial Sensor require a smaller footprint, a lighter weight or two output beams. These capabilities are met by the HSC50yn, which capitalizes on the new single fiber lighter weight umbilical, and a more compact design, to allow robot mounting. With proper attention to the configuration it can be used to inspect two points on the same object. In the case of small diameter tubing, this can even be used to measure 4 orthogonal points at the same time.
- Collinear design
- Two measurement ports (0° and 90°)
- Potential to use both ports at once
- Fiber coupled for ease of movement
- Compact design allows access to confined locations
- External connections for ease of use
- Single fiber umbilical simplifies connection
- Multiple lenses available
- Robust mechanical design
- Industrial process control: commercial roofing; plastic extrusion; medical tubing; Li-ion batteries
- Nondestructive materials inspection: aircraft coatings; spacecraft; pipeline repairs; tire shoulder validation
- Converting applications: multilayer films; tire ply calendering
Polarization Extinction Ratio >20:1 (Horizontal) Available Lens Focal Length 25, 75, 150 mm Beam Diameter 40 mm Mounting Hardware 1/4 - 20 Threaded mounting holes Operating Temperature Range 0 - 50 °C (20 - 90% RH non-condensing) Size (W x H x D) 76 x 67 x 152 mm Weight 1.1 kg
Contact Sales to Learn More
Terahertz Gauging and Imaging
TeraMetrix is Luna’s product line for terahertz gauging and imaging, using pulsed terahertz waves to provide precise measurement of single and multi-layer thickness, density, basis weight and caliper thickness.