The T-Ray® Server Software is the most versatile terahertz waveform processing software available today. Built as a modular software platform, T-Ray® Server collects, analyzes, and serves terahertz waveforms and measurement data for a broad range of customer applications.
T-Ray® Server is a simple but flexible software environment structured in a server-client software architecture. It runs on a powerful single-board computer (SBC) embedded in
the Terahertz Control Unit (TCU). This calculation engine collects and processes the terahertz waveforms to provide a broad range of measurements. These measurements can be accessed by using one of the T-Ray® Server Client programs, or by use of XML commands over one of the Ethernet ports of the SBC. This XML communication allows customers to write their own client programs that utilize the rich data available from the T-Ray® Server. While T-Ray® Basic will allow configuration of the inputs and outputs of the TCU hardware and will stream THz waveforms at up to 1000 per second, the real power of T-Ray® Server is demonstrated when it is coupled with the various client programs available.
- Designed for the factory and the researcher
- Robust database structure to ensure continuity of performance
- Built on embedded operating system to survive power failures
- Client-server architecture for flexible configuration
- High-speed data analysis of every waveform
- Powerful script interface for flexible waveform analysis
- XML command language for integrating into higher-level control systems
- Easy to recall analysis recipes stored in the
- system database
- T-Ray® Basic
- T-Ray® T-Gauge
- T-Ray® Imaging
- T-Ray® Security
For more details, please download the data sheet.