HTS40n2 Transmitter Type 2
The HTS40n2 Transmitter Type 2 for the T-Ray® 5000 balances high output power with high spectral bandwidth and minimizes features following the pulse to allow high quality images and detection of multiple layers in reflection with less need for post processing of the waveform.
Coupled with an HRS40n1 receiver, the HTS40n2 provides bandwidth over 3.5 THz and signal to noise ratio above 70 dB. By balancing bandwidth and power, the HTS40n2 is ideal for applications where both high-resolution imaging and broad spectral range are desired.
- Fiber coupled to allow easy movement
- Ultra-broadband measurement
- Transmitted or reflected data collection
- Mates with collinear adapter (AXA40n1)
- High signal to noise ratio
- Hot swappable with other transmitters
- Low noise to enable rapid data collection
- Adjustable lens tube for focusing
- Multiple lenses available
- Terahertz Time Domain Spectroscopy; solid, liquid, gas phase; polymorph discrimination; explosive detection
- Nondestructive materials inspection: aircraft; packaged goods; radome inspection; spacecraft; pipeline repairs
- Converting applications: paper coating; multilayer films; tire
Polarization Extinction Ratio <20:1 (Horizontal) Standard Lens 25, 75, 150 mm (Collimating lens also available) Beam Diameter 38 mm Mounting Hardware 1/4-20 threaded mounting holes Size (W x H x D) 7.5 x 7.5 x 15 inches Weight 275 gm