Single Board Interrogator
The HYPERION Single Board Interrogator is a high-performance optical sensing instrument that offers unmatched ease of integration for OEM systems. A full suite of software tools typically only available to high-end instruments is among one of the many features of the HYPERION Single Board Interrogator.
Derived from our HYPERION si155 platform, the HYPERION Single Board Interrogator leverages the high performance of the Micron Optics patented fiber Fabry-Perot filter and wavelength reference technology.
The HYPERION Single Board Interrogator features groundbreaking capabilities including high-performance DSP and real-time FPGA processing on-board, which enables rapid, flexible peak detect algorithms of Fiber Bragg Gratings (FBG), Long Period Gratings (LPGs), Fabry-Perot (FP), Mach-Zehnder (MZ) sensors.
The HYPERION Single Board Interrogator is compatible with ENLIGHT software which provides a single suite of tools for data acquisition, computation, and analysis of optical sensor networks. This interrogator also includes a comprehensive Application Programming Interface (API) and examples written in LabVIEW, Python, Matlab, C++, and C#.
- Dynamic and absolute measurement of FBGs, LPGs, FP and MZ sensors
- Up to 16 parallel channels per system
- Data verification key guarantees only valid output; each data set is calibrated and verified against a permanent NIST traceable reference
- Proven reliability and longevity, with over 100 million hours logged since 2000
Number of channels per system 1 or 4 channels Wavelength range Up to 160 nm Wavelength accuracy 1 pm Sensor scan rates Up to 5000 Hz (80 nm scan) Full spectrum measurement Included, 10 Hz data rate Data interface Ethernet
For full specifications, please download the data sheet.
Sensing Analysis Software
- x55 HYPERION C# API v2.0 – GitHub
- x55 HYPERION C# API v2.0 – NuGet - Luna has posted a C# package for use at Nuget.org. By searching either “MicronOptics” or “Hyperion” on Nuget.org or within Visual Studio, this library can be downloaded and installed to facilitate Hyperion communication in C#.
- x55 HYPERION LabVIEW API v188.8.131.52
- x55 HYPERION MATLAB API v0.9.5.0
- x55 HYPERION Python v2.7 API v184.108.40.206
- x55 HYPERION Python v3.5 API v220.127.116.11
- x55 HYPERION C++ API v0.9.5.1