Accelerate Silicon Photonics Development with Advanced Testing and Automation
This Webinar describes Luna's advanced approach to silicon photonics testing and Maple Leaf Photonics' modular and flexible platform for automated testing of dies, and how these two technologies integrate into an effective complete solution for silicon photonics. The presenters will show how, with fast and precise device characterization technology and intelligent probe station techniques, you can assess design and fabrication fidelity early in the manufacturing process, even before wafer completion.
Attendees will learn how to extend these into the various stages of back-end processing, optical subassemblies and in component forms to speed your development cycles and eliminate non-value-added activities.
- Learn the importance and unique challenges of silicon photonics test at wafer, die and subassembly levels
- Understand how to perform fast and detailed all-parameter device characterization using Luna's OBR and OVA technologies
- Fully characterize your complex E-O designs earlier in the fabrication and development cycle to identify yield limitations, performance margins, fab errors and other missteps
- Learn quickly and adapt your test protocols to reveal the most vital attributes representative of your designs in operation and to assure fabrication tolerances are maintained
- Brian J. Soller, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and General Manager, Luna Innovations
- B. Roe Hemenway, Ph.D., Chief Technical Officer, Maple Leaf Photonics