Luna Labs at Defense TechConnect Fall 2019 Summit and Expo
This week Luna is presenting on several technological advancements at the Fall 2019 Defense TechConnect Innovation Summit and Expo located in National Harbor, MD. Luna Labs, the Applied Research & Development division of Luna Innovations, is hosting five poster sessions on recent developments from the Health Sciences research group.
Poster Session on Wednesday, October 9, 2019, 3:00pm – 4:00pm (Expo Hall D-E)
- Costella, C. Tison, Luna Innovations, US
- Remer, C. Tison, K. Yoshida, A. Joshi-Imre, L. Costella, Luna Innovations, US
- Costella, L. Woodard, A. Eiseman, C. Tison, Luna Innovations, US
- Xu, B. Brooks, Z. Zhou, C. Tison, Luna Innovations Inc, US
- Patterson, D. Remer, M. DeWitt, K. Virgilio, C. Tison, Luna Innovations, US
The Health Sciences research group is an interdisciplinary team comprising expertise in biomedical engineering, polymer and materials science and engineering, chemistry, biology, microbiology, molecular biology, wound healing and medical device design. Luna works closely with collaborators in academia, industry, and the government to think outside traditional paradigms to find innovative solutions for complex medical problems.
Interested in more information? Please contact [email protected]