Luna’s Polarization Analysis Software can be used to display the response of an optical component to a simulated input polarization state. This software, combined with measurement data from Luna’s Optical Vector Analyzer, eliminates the tedious and difficult task of polarization alignment often required for measurement of today’s advanced optical components.
- Get a complete picture of your component’s polarization dependence
- Quickly determine minimum and maximum loss at each wavelength
- View the response of your component to specific input states
- Eliminate time-consuming measurements and calculations
- Plot insertion loss, group delay, and impulse response
- Easily adjust simulated input polarization
- Save data to export to other software
- Easy to add to an existing OVA system
- Intuitive graphical interface – All key data and graphs in a simple, easy to use interface
The Polarization Analysis Software offers significant advantages for optical component testing in the following categories:
The Polarization Analysis Software improves your ability to quickly decipher your component’s polarization dependence using simulated input states, thus eliminating the tedious and difficult task of polarization alignment.
- Capital investment reduction
When combined with the OVA, which provides comprehensive analysis in a single instrument, you eliminate the need for multiple, expensive instruments for complete analysis and verification.
- Ease of use
The Polarization Analysis Software is simple to use, quick to configure, and can be easily integrated into your current OVA system.
To learn more, see the data sheet.